23 października 2006

 

Some Weekend Stuff

Too much this weekend: a wedding, roller derby, MLS playoffs...people ought to schedule these things better. Y'all get together on this and get back to me.



This weekend was the Saddletramps intersquad "Black and Tan" bout. These are subdued affairs, since it is a bit hard to get too riled up for one team or another when, heck, you don't even know who will be on which team.

Even the folks who root for fights are out of luck, since Jezebelle runs the show for these things and wants clean play. Not that there are not hits. These are "Forbush Dinnerware" hits...every hit is a clean hit. Even the fouls were not particularly horrible. Although one hit against Fisti Cuffs looked really bad when she fell awkwardly, but it turned out that it was just something funny that happened with her kneepad and she rejoined the game in the next period.



Oh, and Fisti spend an awful lot of time in the penalty box. What is up with that?



Oh yeah, my Wheelies photos that I posted here ended up in the program. Well, TPM attorneys will be working on a strongly written letter to the league on that one.


The Revs...geez, guys. Well, they have another shot at it next weekend. And Chivas USA beat the team that everyone picked to win it all, Houston. Remember when Chivas sucked, I dunno, last year?



Best wishes to Celeste and Geoffrey, who got married this weekend.

Sto lat, sto lat niech zyje, zyje nam,
Sto lat, sto lat niech zyje, zyje nam,
Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz,
niech zyje, zyje nam, niech zyje nam

By the way Geoff, you still have my pen.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
When is the next roller grrl match?
 
Well Ted, my team went 0-0 against Ballymena in the league game which keeps them five points below Glentoran who the Blues face this weekend.

Do points affect a team after they reach the league cup?

And tell your friends congrats for me! :)
 
The (Northern) Irish Premier League?

Geez.

Why don't you tell us about Traktor Tashkent while you are at it?
 
Linfield is part of the IFA not a premier league I guess...or at least I have not seen anything with the name Premier with the IFA.

And I tried to look up that guy but all I found were German language websites so um...who was he?
 
Ten komentarz został usunięty przez administratora bloga.
 
Traktor Tashkent is one of the top teams in the Uzbek first division, although they last won a trophy in 1986, before the Soviet Union fell.

They finished last season in fifth place behind Mash'al Muborak, and their crosstown rivals, Paxtakor Tashkent won the league title.

I thought everyone knew this?
 
Did they wear hot pink socks and fishnet stockings?

Either I can't take them seriously as athletes or I accept the specious premise that women are programed to display for the male gaze, and that to believe otherwise makes me anti-woman.

No I won't drop it.

Yes, if i could I would hang out where such false decisions are not constantly forced on me.

Is it me who's trapped in a loop?

Byebye, Birdie....home...where things make sense...!
 
No Ted, that is why we have you. :) And I could not find it on IFA's website but I swear I saw that NI lost to Uzbekistan once.
 
I will bid .80 cent.
 
As is would be fine. :D Although I would love to see the photoshop special, did you put little horns holding up a halo on him?
 
Very nice! I like it. oregon webcams
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?