09 października 2006

 

Wheelies Awards Pictures

Friday night was Tucson Roller Derby's Wheelie award ceremony. I wasn't too agressive on the picture taking, but I got a few.

Towards the end, I got a call from a friend who needed help...so I had to cut out. Then I had a game. More on that in another post.

A complete list of award winners are available at the TRD website.

But, they are all winners, aren't they?



Aja Consent (Vice Squad) and Penny Tenchery (Vice Squad)



Fisti Cuffs (Furious Truckstop Waitresses) and Sloppy Flo (Furious Truckstop Waitresses) Did I tell you that it was a costume ball too?



Jezebelle Jonez (Furious Truckstop Waitresses)



Vice Squad MVP Whiskey Mick



Peaches Rodriguez (Furious Truckstop Waitresses)



Dirty Teri (Vice Squad) and Bolshe Vixen (Iron Curtain)


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
Not only did you not tell us, you also neglected to tell us about your costume!
 
I didn't have one...I wore jeans, shirt and tie.
 
So you went as Mr. Business Casual!

Sorry I am dreadfully tired, I would have come up with something better had I not spent all night putting out signs for you know what.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?