21 czerwca 2006

 

My Team USA

I think that Elizabeth asked a while back what my line-up would be for the US. Well, she didn't say that I only could use currently active, or even currently living players.

This would be a 4-4-2 formation. Of course, some of these players were active before this formation was used. Some of these players are women that wouldn't be on a men's team. But who cares, my blog, my rules:














Joe-Max Moore
Archie Stark

Paul Caligiuri
Mia Hamm
Brian McBride
Clint Dempsey
Eddie Pope
Alexi Lalas
Charlie Colombo
Carla Overbeck


Brad Friedel

Coach: Bruce Arena
Substitutes: Juergen Sommer, Jimmy Douglas, Harry Keough, Robin Fraser, Walter Bahr, Predrag Radislajevich, Julie Foudy, Michelle Akers, Pablo Mastroeni, Joe Gaetjens, Eric Wynalda


My friend Prairie Clayton told me that she has updated her blog, Tifosi, with her activities in Germany.

It's brilliant!


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
I did ask, and thanks for the answer with LINKS!

Oh and ESPECIALLY thank you for the inclusion of women. I know you explained why they would not be allowed but still, pretty cool. :D
 
I also included one guy, Archie Stark, whose career was mostly over before the first World Cup...my fantasy team...I can do what I want.
 
Makes me wonder of the official FIFA video game has any older players in it...
 
Yes and no. I've got FIFA 2000, and in that one, they have "Classic Teams." But instead of including Archie Stark's 1926 Bethlehem Steel squad or the classic 1948 Simpkins-Ford team that featured Charlie Colombo. Too much space is used up for Netherlands 1974 and New York Cosmos 1977...no talent ass hacks.

The funny thing is, the way the game was set up, you could trade players with the classic teams. So, the San Jose Clash could theoretically trade John Doyle for Franz Beckenbauer.

With some special "secret" word that you could get online, you could get these extra teams that you can play around with. I made one into the 1926 Bethlehem Steel team, another into the 1950 US team, and the last into the 1999 Tucson Amigos. Why? Because I'm a geek.
 
so in other words I should get the new FIFA 2006 game for my birthday for PS2 and then challenge you to a match that I lose spectacularly?
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?