14 maja 2006

 

If You Want to Be a White Supremacist, You Should Learn to Spell First

As some of you know, I had to turn off anonymous comments on my political blog a couple of months back because the vitriol got to be too much. On here, I just let it go because what is the worst that can happen? Luke Knipe posted a couple of times, and I suppose a DC United fan would take issue with my pronouncements.

I had a post last week about, of all people, Jane Wiedlin. How can a post about cute, innocent, sweet Jane Wiedlin inspire any sort of vitriol in anyone?

Well, someone calling himself Hitler had a problem with it. Word to you Mr. Hitler: I think that moniker has been taken.

Another word of advice: get yourself a proofreader...it can be a nice Aryan one if you'd like. The reason is that the rest of us will question your claims of supremacy if you can't put a decent sentence together.


His comments are the first on the flags I use. You'd think they wouldn't be a problem since they are for a nation that doesn't actually exist.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
If it did exsist I am sure you would be the first elected head Ted. :)
 
On a lighter note: what did you get mum for Mother's Day? I got mine one of the sets from her favorite TV shows that was on during the 60s and 70s that had a vampire in it and was like a soap opera.

Bet you cannot guess it!
 
They'd probably name the country after him. You think they'd have elections, Elizabeth?
 
I am sure Ted believes in Democracy and not a monarchy...But King Ted sounds funny anyway.
 
So how come I didn't get a set of Dark Shadows tapes, Ted?
 
Because *I* gave that to *MY* mother.
 
I am totally confused about the Dark Shadows comment.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?