05 maja 2006

 

...and How the Heck Did I Miss THAT?

Jane Wiedlin was always our favorite Go-Go. She was the one that wasn't bottle blonde, she seemed to be the most musically talented of the bunch and...just...damn...

Since me and thousands of other guys my age have committed her face ('specially those eyes) to memory, I was shocked to read that she apparently was at a Tucson Roller Derby match last year.

Eh?

How on earth did I miss her?

Of course, I would have probably just said, hey, that woman looks like Jane Wiedlin.


I understand that Belinda Carlisle was in Playboy last year. I understand that she is still bone-crushingly hot. I really wouldn't know though.


Aside from Wiedlin's boyfriend, the Go-Go's have another connection to Tucson. Jane Wiedlin left the band for a short time in the 1980's, and her spot was taken up by Paula Jean Brown, occasional Tucsonan and one time member of Giant Sand (Wasn't everyone? Oh wait, I'm thinking of Blacky Ranchette.) I don't imagine that she is on friendly terms with Carlisle, but Kathy Valentine is on her MySpace top 8.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
Starf*cker.
 
In this case...don't I wish!
 
If your in the USA, GO BACK SPIC!!!!!!!
IM SO SICK OF YOUR FUCKING CULTURE HERE!
IF YOU ARE IN BUTFUCK MEXICO>>>>STAY THERE YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!
SPIC ASS LATINO SPEAKING SHIT BAG~
 
I HATE THOSE MEXICAN AND POLISH FAG FUCKERS TOO!
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?