26 listopada 2008

 

Lights!

I was a bit taken aback when my neighbor put up Christmas lights about two weeks ago. I was going to take a picture, but he seems to have dialed back on them. The "icicles" have been taken down, leaving only a row of tiny white lights around the eves. They actually go off rather early. I popped out of my house last night at 8:15 and they were already off. Plus, they aren't nearly as bright as the guy across the street's security lights, which never turn off.

Funny thing about those security lights, the man has so many vehicles parked in his front yard that they would provide cover for anyone trying to break in to his house.


Do zobaczenia. Hasta la proxima.

Comments: Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?