21 stycznia 2008

 

Arachnophobia...Tedski Style

I am trying not to be one of those lameasses that writes about their dreams, but this was too weird.

I had a dream last night that brown recluse spiders went nuts and descended on Tucson. They'd build webs that went for blocks. These webs were so large that the spiders would hang out in packs of six or seven, waiting for people who would dare try to walk through their webs.

To top it off, I was trapped by these webs on a schoolyard, where there was a free concert by Bob Seeger (who seemed to be without the Silver Bullet Band). When Seeger would take a break, Paul Eckerstrom would take the stage and rant.

Eventually, people with pick-up trucks would run through the webs. I woke up about then, so I don't know if it worked.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
I should post on your blog more often but despite the fact you are as sexy as ever *see your post prior to this one* I have lost interest. :(

Sorry about not posting as regularly as I used to.
 
Firstly, I wonder whether they might have been the brown recluse's near cousin, the desert recluse...but then maybe its the recluse part that is salient.
Secondly, I dreamed about you last night. You heroically reappeared to return my recovered cell phone. You are a very, very fine man. THANKS for your support.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?