13 września 2007

 

Boring Week

I am supposed to have something to write. My responsibility as a blogger. What do you do when you have nothing to write though?


I picked up a game called Justinian. It was over at Game Daze for 20% off. Maybe that should have warned me off. The rule book is four pages in small print, but it didn't take me long to explain it to one of my students. Then he went on to almost beat me. Almost. I'm supposed to meet Eric Lybeck tonight to try it again. We'll see how it goes.


I saw an ad for the KIIM Country Music Festival. The ad starts with Max attempting to play "Courtesy the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American)" before being interrupted by Shannon. Oh, those morning DJs, so whacky. Where was the Porkchop?

Anyhow, Max and Shannon proceed to tell us about the KIIM Country Music Festival featuring country music "legends." Who are these legends? Conway Twitty? Alabama? Loretta Lynn?

Nope. Clay Walker and Neal McCoy. This is what qualifies as "legends" in country music these days. Next up: KFMA features punk legends Sum 41, and KUAZ features jazz legends Rudder.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
My week was boring but I did decide to use the county's reimbursment program and go to UOP (even if it is a diploma mill.)
 
What about getting Spyro Gyro... for the Jazz fes
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?