12 lipca 2007

 

It's Valium...ksh ksh...Valium...ksh ksh...

So, the board of directors of local pharmaceutical company Ventana Medical Systems Inc. has urged shareholders to reject an offer from Roche Holding AG. I was hoping for an excuse to post a video of The Fall performing "Rowche Rumble," a song about Roche and their products.

YouTube has everything, right? But I was unable to find a video of Mark E. Smith and crew performing the song. I thought I'd at least find Sonic Youth doing their cover, but no dice. All I found was a bit from a guy calling himself Boycott Coke Experience, whose "cover" of the song (he refers to it as a "song sketch") consists of repeating one line from the song over and over again. I'm not even sure that the chords have much to do with the original song.

But, you can't see his head. He's just like Waylon Jennings doing the Dukes of Hazzard theme.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments: Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?