21 lipca 2007

 

It Was Bad, Called Obscene...

The LA Riot Squad has actually built a throne for Victoria Beckham, and promised her several fearsome body guards from the group. I saw the Riot Squad start some crap with some beefy Eastern European Chicago Fire fans a couple of years back...they were all blitzed so I don't know how good they actually fight.

Oh, and one sentence in the above article had me going, "yeah, of course..."


Tommy Mack, who cooked up the scheme

I have been negligent and failed to link Dan Loney's blog to this one. This is especially negligent because Dan gave me a shout out last week.


Watching the run up to the Los Angeles Galaxy - Chelsea FC match. Hey, could we cut out the BS and show the goshdarned game?


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments: Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?