20 czerwca 2007

 

Semi-Interesting Goings On on the Men's National Team Blog

Saturday, Lyndsey from Long Beach sent this message to the authors of the US Men's National Team Blog:
Kudos to the boys for last night's win. More importantly, I was wondering if you could shed some light on the matter of Taylor Twellman's jersey. That [thing] was tight! And by tight, I don't mean cool. It was nipple city out there for Mr. Twellman. I looked at the other players, including those with muscular physiques such as Gooch, and sure, his sleeves were tight on his arms, but nowhere near the second skin look modeled by Twellman. Did they run out of jerseys or something, and Twellman had to wear a Youth Large from the gift shop?
You know, she does have a point. I always wondered about the fit of Taylor's jersey myself, but I thought that it was an illusion created by his big ol' head.


Lyndsey's identity was revealed on Monday when Kansas City Wizard and fellow Nat Jimmy Conrad revealed that he was the person that sent the e-mail.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
I was with Sam's Army Thursday during the Canada game. As Twellman began warming up in front of us, the guy next to me yelled, "HEY TWELLMAN, WHY DON'T YOU GET A TIGHTER SHIRT?!?"

Even Twellman turned around and laughed and clapped for that one!
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?