16 stycznia 2007

 

This Is All Mexilina's Fault

I wrote a soccer post the other day, and I got a complaint that there were no pictures of David Beckham. Yeah, there weren't. So? Y'all realize that even if he starts all those games for the Galaxy, there are going to be ten other guys out there, plus eleven on the other team. Some of them will look like Clint Mathis and Chris Albright. Sorry, ladies.

I am one of maybe two or three MLS fans in my immediate peer group, so I've been innundated with questions about Beckham and swooning from women who should know better. It's bad enough to hear that from women who consider themselves hyper-feminist and beyond such nonsense, but one gal that was swooning was lesbian. Is this guy so attractive that even lesbians jump the fence?

Anyway, in my own personal revenge, this is a picture of national team player Natasha Kai. It's all about how she's going to smoke those German defenders next week, really.


-sigh-

I suppose I have to relent. This is an interview that Beckham and "Posh" did with Ali G. Ever notice that if you put a mustache on Ali G, he'd look a lot like Borat?

Posh could be nice looking, I suppose. She could do with eating a few Zingers. Maybe she can come to Tucson and we can fill her up on the lunch special at Las Cazuelas.



Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
Ten komentarz został usunięty przez administratora bloga.
 
It's bad enough to hear that from women who consider themselves hyper-feminist and beyond such nonsense

Eh, sometimes it's fun to be shallow. My excuse is that the "eeeheeheee he's so dreamy" aspect of the sport isn't what brings me to it; my favorite player is by no means cute. It's just a little side benefit, and besides, I'm married, what the hell am I gonna do, go all groupie?

And if you're gonna post photos of Kai, post ones where she's showing her sleeves. It's nice to see in the recent USMNT training photos that there's a guy on the squad similiarly inked (Danny Califf, who looks like he owns a lot of Social Distortion records).
 
I couldn't find any of her arms!
 
Ted---Don't hate! There's nothing wrong being a feminist and thinking that a guy is hot! We are just animals, after all!
 
I am sorry but Beckham is NOT attractive. The only attractive soccer players are on Portadown's team and that is disturbing for so many reasons
 
Ten komentarz został usunięty przez administratora bloga.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?