13 grudnia 2006

 

That's a Bit Odd

Coming into work this morning, I heard on the traffic report that there was a tie up near Camino de Oeste and Speedway (Who even knew there was traffic out there?) due to a llama.

I'm assuming that they meant a camelid mammal common to South America, even though it was a radio report and I didn't see it spelled. Although, I guess it is possible that traffic was tied up by a random tibetan. Are we sure it wasn't a vicuña or an alpaca?


I always thought that if I owned a llama, or if I became an eastern religious teacher, the proper name would be "como se."


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
Is llama the native word or an import?
 
I got held up in traffic by elephants last year. I've also been run over by a sheep.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?