27 grudnia 2006

 

Que Lastima, Pero Adios

My brother seems to be obsessed with this woman now. I am sure it is because of her obvious musical talents and not because she's a hottie.

Julieta Venegas is part of the burgeoning "Latin Alternative" scene, and has even had folks from Café Tacuba guest on her albums. She has also been styled the Mexican PJ Harvey. I can't stand PJ Harvey.

Darnit, every time I get into the car with Tom, guess which darned CD is in?

Yeah...

Anyhow, here is one of her videos:


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
I knew there was a reason I liked you.
 
I hear that she played keyboards for Zoom Schwartz and the Dry Heaves.
 
You asked Ted that Tom?

And it is nice to hear about a woman who plays the accordion besides Judy Tenuta.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?