17 października 2006

 

This Never Would Have Happened at U-Totem, Those Were the Days

I stopped by a Quik Mart on the way to work, picked up some stuff so I wouldn't have to do a fast food lunch again. That fast food goes straight to my hips and I'll never be able to wear a bikini to the beach again at this rate.

I brought the items up to the counter, and the total came to $6.66. Yep.

But get this, the guy got a little nervous about it, charged me an extra five cents so it wouldn't be THAT number. I didn't realize he did that right away, so I gave him exact change (I had a bunch of nickles in my pocket.) Then, he handed me five cents back. His drawer will be off now, 'specially since he was too worried about the Whore of Babylon or the Tribulations to actually see how much money I gave him.

Does the guy know about what they found out at McGill University back in May? Apparently, some older copies of Revelation give the number as 616, which is also an area code in Michigan. Not for Hell, Michican though.

I didn't have the heart to tell him. I should have, maybe I would have gotten my food for free.

I wonder if he worries nearly as much about the homeless guy that was sleeping out front as he does about what number comes up on the register?


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
Andrew wants to know if you are in the South, cuz I read this to him over the phone and he is in North Carolina.

Question is, if the number was $7.77 would the guy been okay with the amount?
 
Oh and he means that is something that they would do where he is.
 
Don't worry Tedski about your bikini. Don't you know saddlebag hips are sexy?
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?