07 września 2006

 

Never Have I Been Prouder that Pablo Mastroeni Played for the Tucson Amigos

I only caught part of the Real Salt Lake - Colorado Rapids "Rocky Mountain Cup" contest. It looks like I missed the good part.

The game apparently degenerated into a yellow card fest. But the good part came at the end, after Colorado won 1-0. Colorado players taunted the Real Salt Lake fans, which included pre-teens as part of their "Youth Soccer Night." Former Tucson Amigo Pablo Mastroeni took off his shirt, waved it at the fans, then stuffed it in his pants and patted it down. I don't know what that means, but he was born in Argentina so who knows?

Mastroeni then got into a confrontation with Dave Checketts, the owner of Real Salt Lake. And get this...the altercation was broken up by...uh...wait for it...

Clint Mathis!

Clint Mathis!

Dude, when Mathis is telling you to tone it down...there is a problem. Some of y'all may remember that Mastroeni was the one that got ejected in our tight world cup match against Italy a few months back.

The league has taken no action against Mastroeni yet, but no doubt will. There is probably too much good footage to go through over and over again. I was just mad that it isn't up on YouTube yet. Mastroeni went too far, but there was plenty of ugliness that game, which seemed to start when Scott Garlick earned a yellow card ("Bringing the game into disrepute") kicked the ball at a group of Rapids players who were headed back to the center circle after scoring a goal.

Everyone on the Rapids should get a grip. Geez, you beat Real Salt Lake.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
I think that just meant "I am sweaty in an uncomfortable place so I will do a bit of showing off and then be able to shove an absorbant material where I am sweaty."

But since I am unfamiliar with football kit gear's fabric content, I could be wrong.
 
Oh, please do continue discussing where exactly Mastro is sweaty.
 
Oh I think you can imagine something Prairie.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?