31 sierpnia 2006

 

Lindy's Re-opens!

I found out last night that Lindy's has re-opened. They shut down for a while, and I wasn't sure they would be back. I had heard that one of Lindy's partners quit/absconded/went to jail, I wasn't sure which was true, but the place is open again, so who cares?

Lindy's is on Fourth Avenue, on the West side of the street, about a block south of sixth. I don't know the address, that's why. It's next to Piney Hollow for those of you that like buying beads. In fact, Lindy himself saved Piney Hollow from certain destruction a few months back, when he put out a fire there.

I talked to Lindy last night and the place will be open at night this time around, and open after the bars close. So, drunks from Che's, Plush and Surly Wench will not need to walk all the way to Brooklyn Pizza for a late night food fix after closing time. Luckilly, it is not stumbling distance from O'Malleys.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
You know, I never ever would have known it was on Fourth if you had not said so.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?