30 sierpnia 2006

 

Last Night's Juke Box Picks

Had another pool league game last night. I lost, but the team won.

I figure that it's time to be one of those really egomaniacal bloggers (is there any other kind?) that thinks you would be interested in the mundane details of their lives.


I picked some songs on the jukebox, thinking that I was up next. Turns out I wasn't. But, here were the songs I picked:

Patsy Cline - A Poor Man's Roses or a Rich Man's Gold
Wanda Jackson - Funnel of Love
Buzzcocks - I Don't Mind
Motörhead - Ace of Spades

By the way, there is someone there who always picks Journey songs. I think I know who it is, but I am not sure what to do about it.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
'Bout time you started posting trivial egomaniacal stuff like the rest of us. :P
 
Funnel of love?
That's just gross, Ted.
 
Yeah, keep the serious writing for your serious blog...we come here for the incredibly boring and completely personal stuff that no one outside of those who like or love you would care about. :)

Anyway, I love how you have these amazing and talented women singers as your top picks and old men as your secondaries.
 
What, Lemmy Kilminster is an amazing and talented women singer?
 
Yes, the surgery was successful.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?