12 sierpnia 2006

 

The Good News Is That Le Caves Is Still Open

Remember all of the hype over Krispy Kreme when they opened here a few years ago?

Given the proclivities of some people to flock to any popular national chain the moment it opens in town, how the heck does one lose money? Anyone ever seen the lines at this place before opening time?

By the way, I was never that impressed with their donuts.

Golly, this means that people may have to, I dunno, shop local or something. Maybe even think for themselves. Oh the horror.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
Doughnuts are only good when one makes them at home.

Same deal with bagels...which are heavy because of the boiling.

Remind me to make you a batch whenever I am stuck in Tucson for five hours.
 
Until today, I had no idea they existed. After all, as I said: I only like doughnuts made at home.

So there! Besides I plan on writing about ghosts in today's boring blog post.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?