16 czerwca 2006

 

Where Do I Stand for a Corner Kick, Coach?

Is it just me, or is there a similarity between the warm-ups that the US Nats are wearing and the allied team's jerseys in Victory?

Maybe we can get Pelé, Ossie Ardiles and Bobby Moore to play for us? I think we can leave Sylvester Stallone off of the team though, but we can keep Michael Caine.


And one more thing...

Peter Crouch, he of the infamous "Robot Dance," is there any country he could be from besides England?


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
I love Victory.

That is such a great movie.

When I was a kid, I had the honor of meeting Pele at the Cosmos stadium. He gave me a soccer ball which I still have today.

Not only was he the best soccer player to walk the earth, but he is a very nice guy.
 
what are you doing up so late Ted? Should you not be getting some rest for the big US/Italy game where we get 3 goals to Italy's 0?

Apparently in England they have an annual soccer film festivial. This year's top pick is a documentary called Goal. And no I have not seen it but it comes highly recommended by the guys on the Beautiful Game podcast.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?