23 maja 2006

 

Pass the Kronik Energy Drink®

I won the raffle! At Tucson Roller Derby events, they sell raffle tickets. Prizes range from dinners at local restaurants, CDs to body piercing.

Lucky for me, I didn't win a certificate for Halo, or a custom purse.

I did, however, win a "Kronik Energy Drink Pack," which included a four pack of Kronik (my roomate nabbed one before I could take the picture), a T-shirt (not in my size, but it was free) a hat and a mess of stickers.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
energy drinks have become interesting...Kronik, Bawls, Crunk and of course Rockstar, which I believe after drinking you are allowed to murder a hooker then steal a car...and that is only when you have drank half of the can!
 
Too bad you didn't win some 'o them fishnet ho"s!
 
Girl, you're just jealous of the power...
 
Ah yes the power to make men want....personally I never thought it was enough of a challange hit one or two semiotic erotic presssure points, say heels and eye liner, and they're at your feet...but what's that prove and where would it get one, anyways?

Still, chicks being or playing tough is always hot....
( insert rolly eyed emoticon here)
 
My friend Andrew tells me that women in trucks are hot. All I care is that they sign mine or Ted's petitions.
 
Oh and one of those energy drinks (Rockstar I think) is done by Michael Weiner I mean Savage's son.

By the way Ted, congrats!
 
So are you going to be sporting that cool Kronik hat and stickers on your car?
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?