08 maja 2006

 

In a Part of Arizona Therin, plus Bonkers in Phoenix

My review of Saturday's Fall show has been posted to Tucson Scene. Yes, I am the next Lester Bangs. If you don't know who he is, then your name is Luke Knipe and you should go back to Portland.

I didn't take the pictures or write the captions, that was Tucson Scene's netzmeister James Hudson. So, James was the guy who kept snapping the flash, eh? My pictures were posted here.

An account of the Phoenix show is on Pitchfork's website.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
Does that mean we have to now bow down and worship you for this or should we have been doing that all along?

And no soccer content?
 
If it helps, Smith is a Manchester City fan and has written two beautiful soccer themed songs: Kicker Conspiracy and Sparta FC.
 
So bring the cd(s) up with you when you let me rip your music to my computer so I can bask in the wonder that is Smith.

By the way, is Siaka Sheriff important?
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?