23 marca 2006

 

Strange Coincidence

So, I was watching the Edmonton Rush vs. the Calgary Roughnecks lacrosse game. I really didn't want to watch basketball, and it was better than thinking. I noticed that Edmonton had a player named Kerry Susheski, which sounded like Krzyzewski. Anyway, Tony Cani calls me up and we are talking about whatever.

Just then Tony says, "Hey, Duke is about to lose." At that moment, this guy Susheski gets bodychecked hard enough that his helmet gets taken off and he ends up in a heap on the ground.

Coincidence? No, just proof that God is tired of Duke too.


Another interesting name: if Shelden Williams traded the "de" for a "to," he'd be Shelton Williams and could now tour as Hank Williams III.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
I confess my ignorance by this question but how come Duke always seems to win?
 
oooooooooooooooooh...well that would explain it.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?