27 grudnia 2005

 

No Meat Today

For some reason, my neighbor put several large, empty glass jars on the curb late last night. I have no idea what this is about.


I went to the McDonald's near my work, at 6th Avenue and 29th Street. They ran out of beef. All they had was chicken and fish.

They had a sign up, but just in case that wasn't clear, they put a sign up on the menu that said "No Combos 1-4." So, someone orders a Big Mac. The clerk said something and pointed to the sign. He said, "But, I'm not ordering a combo..."

Don't they have special homes for people like that? You know, so they can get a little help.

Maybe his mom ate at McDonald's too much when she was pregnant.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments: Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?