20 listopada 2005

 

Flam Chem

As a part of El Tour de Tucson, Flam Chem performed last night. Flam Chem is an anarchic circus. Oh yeah, there's a bunch of fire.

The performance featured music by Molehill Orchestra and, of all things, the Sunnyside High School Band. Members of Tucson Roller Derby performed as well.

I only got one good picture of the performance. Something about dark outdoor spaces and bright flames don't lend themselves to amateur photography.

I wanted to get a better picture of one of the derby gals in those outfits, but I think they would have had me flayed. Plus, they had torches.


I talked to Jezebelle Jonez the other day about the fan activities at MLS Cup and how well it seemed the players and team officials appreciated us. Then she said, "Are you trying to say that you aren't appreciated as a derby fan?" I had to back up and explain myself.

I was pretty confident that she was only trying to get a reaction out of me. If she was seriously insulted, I'd have to visit an endocrinologist.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments: Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?