27 października 2005

 

Yeah, Next You'll Tell Me That Tom Cruise Is In Some Weird Cult

In the latest issue of ESPN The Magazine, Houston Comets player Sheryl Swoopes has come out of the closet.

Yeah, a prominent female athlete turns out to be lesbian. Call me when you have something interesting to say.

Despite such open secrets, she is still only the third WNBA player to publicly state she is a lesbian. I think this is mostly because it is none of anyone's damn business.

There are probably more, I know of at least two women that played for the Wildcats that were out to anyone who gave a darn. The big question is whether or not this will finally lead any male athletes to come out. I wouldn't hold my breath for that one.


The Comets have a co-ed group of cheerleaders called Team NRG. Anyone have any possible revelations about them?


Marginally related note: I ran some pictures of Louise Post of Veruca Salt a couple of weeks back. I said that she was lesbian, now it turns out she had a fling with Dave Grohl. No fair switching teams, it confuses me. Between her and Corrin Tucker, I never know what is going on with the female post-punkers.


Hasta la Proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
The spam has spread!
 
The spam has gone!

I hope I don't have to do a "word verification" like I do on my other blog. This blog seemed to be free of it since the spammers hadn't "discovered" it yet.
 
you will or you could just be really boring like my blog that has no one posting on it.
 
How come I dont get to hook up with Dave Grohl? Oh, yeah I'm married!
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?