25 września 2005

 

Wrong, Just Wrong.

I like looking at the Sunday morning reaction to the games, especially from the fans of other teams. Most of these guys aren't too creative; there are always two complaints:

Some fans are a bit more...uh...creative. You may remember that I used to make fun of the Chivas and the Chiva Girls. I stopped because, well, it just wasn't worth making fun of them any more. But, jokes about them are still funny to Galaxy fans.

I ran across this video of what the LA Riot Squad thinks of the Chiva Girls. The Riot Squad is an always drunk hardcore group of Galaxy fans. One game, two Riot Squad members, a couple from Scottsdale (they fly in for the games), told me they would have kicked my ass for wearing a Revs jersey, but I was wearing a U of A hat. They were Alums so they figured I was okay.

Anyway...the video. Wrong, wrong, wrong. I've watched it three times.

Notice how eagar the Galaxy players are to take the dolls home with them?


By the way, the video was produced by Tommy Mack, who is the same Tommy Mack that posts on Bartcop. I went to a game out there in late 2003, and Mack complained that he had no Wesley Clark stuff. Mack claimed that no one in California had anything. I think Wes Jr. had a button or two though. I happened to have some swag in my trunk (I think at that point, my trunk was Clark's Arizona headquarters), so I handed him a bunch of stickers.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
Shameless pitch for my blog I have a great quote on there!
 
That video is freaking hilarious. Slapping the legs together? Bwhahahah
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?