27 września 2005

 

Would You Show it to Your Mother, Or Share it With Another?

Once again, a "featured site" list on Blogger's home page does not include my excellent page. I think it's discrimination against the Polish-Mexican community.


I found a blog called No Rock & Roll Fun. Despite the title, the writer seems to have never heard of Sleater-Kinney. I think the blog comes out of Britain, since there is way too much on there about Robbie Williams, and I have yet to meet anyone in this country who cares about him.

The author has been writing a great deal about Kate Moss. This story has been fascinating me, not because I like Kate Moss (I really don't), but because it exposes the hypocrisy in the fashion industry. These guys love to have these gals drugged up, but run like hell when it comes out in the open. The party where she was photographed probably included employees from the very companies that are now dropping her contracts.

Anyhow, according to the blog, some reporter somewhere thought it would be a great idea to ask Shaun Rider of Happy Mondays his opinion of the situation:
Meanwhile, Shaun Ryder has been shrugging his shoulders. Apparently, he could try to tell Moss to calm it down but would she listen?

Speaking to The Sun, Ryder said: “I wouldn’t give Kate advice on her habit – she probably wouldn’t listen to me anyway.

“I’ve been in Kate’s company but I can’t say I’ve ever done coke with her.”

Well, yes: Having Shaun Ryder stand in front of you and tell you to leave the drugs alone... it might not be entirely convincing, mightn't it?
Actually, I think Ryder would be a big help. I mean, if a drug habit is so bad that even Ryder says, I dunno, "Bitch Slow Down..." it would definitely make someone think twice, don't you think? I mean, it would be like Lil' Kim saying, "put some clothes on you exhibitionist..."


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments: Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?