24 września 2005

 

What I Accomplished Today

I finished up two physics labs today so I can get them turned in on Tuesday. I managed to find out just how many electrons I was moving around by waving a plastic wand I placed near two styrofoam spheres. I used a forty year-old slide rule to figure out that the charge created amounted to 5.3 x 1021 electrons.

Yep...without even a calculator. I am a super geek.


Oh yeah, what the heck did you get done today?

That's what I thought.


We charged these plastic, rubber and glass rods by stroking them with wool or silk. Strangely, the physics and engineering students were very familiar with this sort of motion.


Revs will be on in a few minutes. Go Revs! Beat the RotMasters!


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
I listened to break up music (The Flame by Cheap Trick mostly) and cried because I just had a break up.

Now stop trying to turn me on.
 
oooh.. now that is creepy...

file under "too much information"
 
oooh.. now that is creepy...

file under "too much information"
 
what was Too Much Information?
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?