12 sierpnia 2005

 

Actual Polish-Mexican Content

This is my version of Tony Cani's "Post a picture and call it blogging..."

We got this photo of the entire Polish-Mexican delegation to the YDA convention. They are, right to left: Brian Robles from California, Jennifer García Kozlowski, a member of Bill Richardson's staff from New Mexico, me, and my brother Tom.

Other pics from the convention can be seen at Megan's Snapfish site. It requires some login information, but no actual bleeding.


Hasta la proxima. Do zobaczenia.

Comments:
Wow, a pretty good-looking bunch!
I think that other guy may be the prettiest of them all!
 
Koz is certainly the manliest of em all

/snicker
 
Brian cheated on his current wife.
 
Wow. That's really sad.
Unfortunately, it doesn't surprise me; just makes me really disappointed in myself for having so eagerly bought his ridiculous cover story.
 
What cover story? I would not believe anything that guy says. He is sketchy with the ladies.
 
nice post. thanks.
 
Post a comment - Dejame un comentario - Piszesz twój komentarz

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?